Monday, June 15, 2009

Sammy and Scott at The Pearl S. Buck House


Sammy and Scott are both Pediatricians from Morristown, NJ. I happen to have been born in Morristown so I think we all thought we were supposed to connect for their wedding in some cosmic way. I'm glad it did connect because they are two of the kindest people I've had the pleasure of working with. Their love for each other and those around around them I think comes through in their photographs. Their special relationship with children is also something that was a joy to watch and photograph.

Sammy and Scott got ready for the wedding at The 1740 House near New Hope, a beautiful B&B located on the River. The ceremony and the reception were at The Pearl S. Buck House in Bucks County. It was a beautiful afternoon. And though the clouds swirled and some thunder cracked just as Sammy was walking down the aisle, the sun returned as they stood together and the ceremony began. Not a drop of rain. I'd hate to use the word cosmic twice in the same posting, but I've really never seen anything like it and those that were at the ceremony would certainly agree with me. I'm pretty sure that both Sammy and Scott brought the sunshine back to this particular Sunday afternoon. Anyone that has met either of these two know that they possess the most positive outlook on life to do it.










Sammy and Scott at the Pearl S. Buck House from Jim Harris on Vimeo.

No comments: