Thursday, September 25, 2008

Laura, Glenn...and Taylor on the Sultana



I've known Glenn since we moved to Philadelphia five years ago. I saw him more regularly when he tended bar at Union Jacks in Manayunk...and we lived right across the street. When Glenn and Laura asked me to shoot their wedding, I knew it was going to be a fun event. I've been shooting weddings for several years now and they may have had the most perfect day I've seen. The ceremony was in Chestertown, MD on a Scooner called The Sultana. The guests helped hoist the sails and we were soon in motion down the Chester River. After the ceremony we docked and were met by the rest of their guests as we walked down Main Street to the White Swan Tavern for the reception. We couldn't be happier for Glenn, Laura and Taylor and we wish them luck as a new family! (Give a shout when you get back from your honeymoon, we'll meet you over at Jacks!)













1 comment:

AstonJay32 said...

Very nicely done. That HD-quality really makes a huge difference. God bless that videographer!

Tiffany and I just got done watching it and she loved it as well. In fact, I think we're officially deciding to be the first ones to creatively rip you off and use that song in our DVD album that we plan on giving Ericka. Consider yourself officially famous.

Those boat shots seemed awfully familiar too! What a cool idea.